To celebrate my latest acquisition, the blender I was telling you two days ago, I’ll share a list of 5 simple, healthy and refreshing smoothies. Now that summer is installing and the fruits and veggies are lighter with the pockets, adding at least one glass of fresh mixed mixables to breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner or even on the go should be a must.
My easy-to-smooth recipes are blended for 3 persons and don’t contain added sugar or store juice. Just fruits, vegetables, yogurt in some, honey, maybe ice cream, chocolate or other natural ingredients.
- Monkey Mix: One mango, 4 carrots and 3 bananas.
- B-Green: 4 unpeeled medium cucumbers, 2 unpeeled limes, 1 cup of ice.
- Sweet Retreat: 4 Bananas, 2 cups of vanilla yogurt, 1 cup of milk, 2 tablespoons of honey, half a teaspoon of cinnamon and one cup of ice
- Seeing Apple: 4 carrots, 3 apples, 1 cup of ice.
- Summer Love: 12 strawberries, 4 bananas, 2 cups of vanilla ice cream and half a tablet of your favorite chocolate.
Check the upper recipes and leave a comment if you you’ll try or already tried one of them. Also, please share your favorite smoothie recipes, I want to try one of yours, I’m sure you’re more experienced than me. I’ll share more smoothies in the upcoming weeks so stay tuned!